Can "voltear" apply to people or just objects?

As a physical therapist, if I want to tell a patient to turn over on the table can I use the imperative form such as "volteate" or "volteese"? And if not, what would be other word(s) to use instead if that's not appropriate?

submitted by /u/RabbiAndy
[link] [comments]