El Bolígrafo versus La Pluma

So while I was doing my daily Spanish lessons I came across the word “la pluma. Both words mean “pen” but i was curious if one was more formal than the other or if one word was used in one region while the other word is used in another region.

submitted by /u/_the1_
[link] [comments]