What would you call the dull knife that goes with a fork and spoon?

Specifically in Castilian/European Spanish. In English I call this a butter knife but my fiance calls it a table knife — so it's hard to look up a translation because we just get 'cuchillo de mantequilla' or 'cuchillo de mesa' depending on which we type in. So we're still not sure what this is most commonly called in Spain? Is there maybe another word/phrase for it entirely? idk haha

submitted by /u/miinyuu
[link] [comments]